Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

*spaz*

I...I can't believe it!! A new Sketchy Friends?? Oh I love this noe so much more than the first, the music is so fun and your creations are uber duber cute. I've been watching for about an hour now....

TheBoogley responds:

watching it for about an hour? stop before you hurt yourself! :O

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Nice 2nd episode

Just as awesome as last time, bit I didn't quite like how the music was almost exactly the same. The music for the robot in the first episode was awesome, but here it felt lacking, especially when this new Tetris'd robot was so cool. Still 10/10 5/5 for me.

Apple Tree Apple Tree

Cute

I loved it! It was short and sweet.

High Tea High Tea

Oh my.....

I am SUPER terrible at this, but I can't stop! The first time I played I was "A disappointment to Britain".....BuT I MUST TRY AGAIN!! The in-game instructions confused me a it, but once I hit the actual game play I start to get the hang of it. Good game, and nice graphics.

ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

Super fun

Love the Click Play series, and this one deliversa just as well. I'm currently stuck on "Alpha Doors", but I refuse to cheat!! Hopefully I can finish, but still love the game!

Dungeon Developer Dungeon Developer

Cute

I know it says that the Adventures are reallly dumb in the game, but good lord man!! It really gets old when they run up and down the same corridor the same time over and over again. Their adorable cutie-ness can only get them so far in my book.

(ch)ill {durn} (ch)ill {durn}

Nice.

You defiantly captured "chill". I really like this, though not my cup o' tea when it comes to dubstep. Its cool to hear it in a way that i'm not used to.

durn responds:

Thanks Malev. :) Nice to know that people are open to something different!

/_Asteroid_\ /_Asteroid_\

I don't even......

This song is so nice. The music justs flows into you, and its fabulous. I went into the audio portal, this song came on and I just stopped. It gives you this free and tingly feeling, it makes you wanna relax into bliss. This song gives new meaning to trancing out.

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Nice!!

Really diggin' this! Love Code Leoko!!

Psyweedle Psyweedle

CUTEY!!

It's like a supreme Weedle!